Come along to our February open weekend, meet the team, view our fabulous tipis and accommodation, see the White Room set for a civil ceremony and the 12th Century Priory Church set up for religious ceremonies and blessings
Brinkburn Northumberland 2018 Wedding Open WeekendSituated in a secluded wooded ravine on the banks of the river Coquet in Northumberland, the beautiful 12th century church, stables and grounds of the estate is an unforgettable location for weddings and one of the most exquisite backdrops in Northumberland for your wedding photography. The White Room provides space for up to 80 people for a civil wedding ceremony. For a religious service the priory in conjunction with English Heritage and the local parish church , may accommodate up to 120+ people for a wedding or blessing. Afterwards a wedding reception may be hosted in The White Room for up to 44 people, or in our tipis for up to 120 guests.
- Four beautiful secluded chic modern rural residence which sleep up to 20in five star simple luxury.
- All the help you need to make your wedding ideas come alive.
- Civil ceremonies can be held in the White room for up to 80 guests.
- Weddings or religious blessing with permission from the local parish in the Priory for 120+ guests.
- Our tipi dine up to 120.
- In a wooded ravine next to the river Coquet in beautiful Northumberland.