What we like
• Brides and grooms who are looking for a place that brings their ideas to life
• Couples who want the best that Northumberland can offer in local food
• Families who need to be together on this special day
• Brides and grooms who are doing it for the second time and want something low key and intimate
• People looking for a discreet and quiet location
How we do it
Once you have selected either a Brinkburn Wedding Weekend or a mid week Wednesday Wedding a deposit will secure the date. It is then time to get down to wedding planning. We will book out all the accommodation , allowing you to send out invitations and start to let people know where and when the event will be.
Next, The Brinkburn Team works with you to coordinate the wedding celebration from menus, decoration, and accommodation and transport options. All of this comes down to your budget and the number of people. For those not staying at Brinkburn we have a list of accommodation in the surrounding area for example an award winning organic bed and breakfast farm house, self-catering cottages or local hotels. There are choices to fit all budgets in the Coquet valley.