Get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and book a luxurious Relaxing Brinkburn Retreat. Relaxing retreat for groups of 6 Guests – 9 Guests (in five different bedrooms) for 2 night weekend stay or 3 night midweek stay with yoga, nutrition, meditation and massage in a unique and tranquil setting. What’s included:
- Luxury Accommodation for two weekend night – or three midweek nights for groups of six people.
- One and a half hour yoga session followed by a 1 hour mediation session after lunch with Lucy Maresh. ‘Lucy Maresh has worked with therapeutic massage and yoga since 2004, serving individuals and families from all walks of life.’
- Nutritional advice from Catherine Riley with morning juices, smoothies and lunch. ‘Sample uplifting juices and nourishing wholesome soups made in a mindful way just for you’. Cath will be here for you to share her knowledge and thoughts on mindful cooking and the difference it can make to how you eat, what you eat and how nourished it makes you feel.
- One Hour tailored Massage with Josie, ‘Josie Donaldson is a fully qualified clinical aromatherapist, kinesiologist, counsellor, nutritionist and shamanic healer. She is an internationally renowned therapist.”
- Two Breakfast hampers, plus dinner hampers for arrival night and second night.
- And not forgetting some serious me time.