- Pets are not permitted on any furniture, ie. sofas and beds - even with covers applied
- Pets are not permitted in the bedrooms of our cottages
- Pets are not permitted to be left in the cottage or grounds unattended.
- The interior and grounds of the property must be left in a clean, undamaged condition
- Your pet must be at least 1 year old at the time of your holiday.
Each property can accommodate at least one clean and well-trained pet for a small charge of £20. Being dog friendly we encourage dog owners to take advantage of the walks and woodlands surrounding Brinkburn. However you need to know that immediately adjacent to The Stables and Priory Cottage is the River Coquet. This river, when in spate flows extremely rapidly, so if your dog is not used to being close to flowing water you do need to exercise some caution. The woods are full of wild life mainly rabbits, deer, red squirrels and the occasional pheasant all of which can be a delightful distraction to dogs, but be aware that your dogs might completely loose themselves in theses distractions if not kept under control or on a lead. If you do come to stay you will more than likely meet our dog Red. He is a Hungarian Viszla, and no doubt any other dog visitors who might be staying in the other properties. We like to keep our properties available for guests who might be allergic to dogs. This requires us to maintain a very high level of cleanliness. In order to support this we have certain house rules. Please abide by these rules. Here are our house rules for pets: