The original gate house lodge for the Manor House at Brinkburn Priory, this grade 2 listed property is located at the top of the drive set back from the B6344 between Weldon Bridge and Rothbury. This stunning cosy holiday property is perfect for a family and a dog or two couples and a dog.
We offer, a mid week break, or a long weekend and our guests can arrive at 4.00pm and check out by 10 am.
The main entrance leads into a spacious yet incredibly cosy lounge, with comfortable sofas and a magnificent wood burning stove (initial supply of wood and kindling provided), as well as two radiators. Flat screen TV with DVD player and digital channels, books and games. There is a solid wood floor with rugs.
Open Plan from the lounge is the kitchen. It is stylish and contemporary, comprehensively equipped with all the usual appliances; electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine. There is a dining table which seats 4.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom
A beautifully spacious room with twin beds which can be made up as a kingsize. From the window is a view looking down the drive towards Brinkburn Priory, woodland and open fields. The room has a walk in wardrobe chest of drawers and armchair, and the floor is carpeted.
A cosyroom with a kingsize bed with a south-facing window overlooking the garden, open fields and woodland. The room is carpeted.
A modern spacious room which includes a bath, a separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, toilet, and heated towel rail.
- Secluded location in a stunning area
- Within easy reach of all of Northumberland’s finest attractions
- Twin beds which can be converted to a kingsize for a small extra charge of £10
- Large open plan contemporary kitchen, well equipped with all the usual appliances
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine (bring your own pods)
- Digital TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi BROADBAND (no telephone)
- Selection of books, toys, games and music for all ages
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Pretty garden, furnished and south-facing
- 1 well-behaved dogs welcome (£20 each charge per week or short break).
- All luxury bed linen and towels provided
- Complimentary welcome pack and luxury toiletries
- Radiator heating complimented by wood burning stoves (initial supply of kindling and fuel provided)
- Short breaks available throughout the year
- Fully equipped, including hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Fishing available directly from the cottage on the River Coquet
No smoking in the house