Get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and book a luxurious Relaxing Brinkburn Retreat. Relaxing retreat for groups of 6 Guests – 9 Guests (in five different bedrooms) for 2 night weekend stay or 3 night midweek stay with yoga, nutrition, meditation and massage in a unique and tranquil setting. What’s included:
- Luxury Accommodation for two weekend night – or three midweek nights for groups of six people.
- One and a half hour yoga session followed by a 1 hour mediation session after lunch with Lucy Maresh. ‘Lucy Maresh has worked with therapeutic massage and yoga since 2004, serving individuals and families from all walks of life.’
- Nutritional advice from Catherine Riley with morning juices, smoothies and lunch. ‘Sample uplifting juices and nourishing wholesome soups made in a mindful way just for you’. Cath will be here for you to share her knowledge and thoughts on mindful cooking and the difference it can make to how you eat, what you eat and how nourished it makes you feel.
- One Hour tailored Massage with Josie, ‘Josie Donaldson is a fully qualified clinical aromatherapist, kinesiologist, counsellor, nutritionist and shamanic healer. She is an internationally renowned therapist.”
- Two Breakfast hampers, plus dinner hampers for arrival night and second night.
- And not forgetting some serious me time.
This is a very special holiday home nestled in a bend of the River Coquet in the idyllic Coquet Valley near Rothbury. Set within 35 acres of private woodland and countryside and with fishing rights along the bountiful River Coquet – which flows immediately alongside The Stables – this fabulous house provides the perfect getaway for a family, two families or a group of friends. There are so many great places to visit in the area, from the magnificent Cragside Estate, Rothbury, Morpeth, Hexham and Alnwick, to the beautiful Northumberland Heritage Coastline, with Bamburgh, Craster, HolyIsland, Warkworth and Seahouses and for walking there’s the Simonside Hills, The Cheviots, Hadrian’s Wall and more. So if its a getaway to the countryside you're after, this is the perfect place for you. Please look at our Holiday's section for more information.
Celebrations could last for the weekend you may like to take the accommodation for the week. Whether it be Engagement, Anniversary, Birthday, Christening or Naming Day celebrations we will be happy to help you create your special event. Arrive on Friday with your nearest and dearest and settle down for the evening and we can provide you with food, or go to one of the local restaurants for dinner and a few drinks. Please contact the Brinkburn Team to discuss your ideas and check availability
Revel in a weekend retreat or spoil yourself with a week of blissful relaxation in on of our award winning holiday cottages in the heart of beautiful Northumberland. Our two cottages were originally the Stables and Coach house for the Brinkburn Estate and have been sympathetically renovated to accommodate our holiday guests and bridal parties. Both properties have been graded as 5 star Gold award by Visit England. We are also proud to be members of the Families Welcome, Pets Welcome, Cyclists Welcome and Walkers Welcome Scheme.