Our dedicated wedding team can help create the wedding of your dreams in 2017 with their Late Availability packages.
Exclusive hire of Brinkburn Northumberland, including their fabulous reception tipi’s 3 night’s accommodation for up to 16 guests in the Five Star, Gold Award Winning Stables, Priory Cottage and Bel House 3 course wedding breakfast 1 glass of fizz per guest for reception drink 1 glass of fizz per guest for toast ½ bottle wine per guest during the wedding breakfast Evening munchies for up to 150 guests
Pop along to our Spring Open Weekend. 25th & 26th February 2017, 11am - 3pm or to discover more, organise an alternative viewing date and provisionally book your perfect date please call 01665 570 870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and chat with Suzette.
No need to leave your four legged friends behind when you book a holiday with usNot only are all of our houses dog friendly we also have 35 acres of fields and woodland to explore and rivers to jump in - if you and your pooch are brave enough! To check availability click here Sawday's Special Places to Stay Dog Friendly edition
Brinkburn is a rustic, idyllic venue set in the Coquet Valley (Northumberland) with the spectacular Priory as the ceremony venue and quirky tipis for the reception – it really was the best of both worlds, a touch of tradition with the added festival feel we were looking for. All of this thrown in with an unbelievably organised wedding coordinator was truly a dream come true! Brinkburn is a rustic, idyllic venue set in the Coquet Valley (Northumberland) with the spectacular Priory as the ceremony venue and quirky tipis for the reception – it really was the best of both worlds, a touch of tradition with the added festival feel we were looking for. All of this thrown in with an unbelievably organised wedding coordinator was truly a dream come true!' Excerpt from Rock My Wedding. Read the full article here http://www.rockmywedding.co.uk/sarah-chris/ Brinkburn Northumberland is hosting a wedding open weekend on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd October 11am-3pm both days. If you would like to find out how you too can make Brinkburn your perfect venue then call 01665 570 870 or email email@example.com to book an appointment or simply pop in on either of those days
- Photography Katy Melling Photography
- Dress Designer Temperley London
- Bridal Boutique Kathryn Trueman
- Headpiece Richard Designs
- Jewellery Monica Vinader
- Bridal Shoes Jimmy Choo
- Makeup Artist victoria Holdstock
- Grooms Suit Vivienne Westwood
- Grooms Tie Alexander McQueen
- Grooms Shoes Paul Smith
- Venue Brinkburn
- Florist Lavenders Blue
- Catering Wilkins Fine Dining
- Cake The Master Cakesmith
- Stationery Minted
Get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and book a luxurious Relaxing Brinkburn Retreat. Relaxing retreat for groups of 6 Guests – 9 Guests (in five different bedrooms) for 2 night weekend stay or 3 night midweek stay with yoga, nutrition, meditation and massage in a unique and tranquil setting. What’s included:
- Luxury Accommodation for two weekend night – or three midweek nights for groups of six people.
- One and a half hour yoga session followed by a 1 hour mediation session after lunch with Lucy Maresh. ‘Lucy Maresh has worked with therapeutic massage and yoga since 2004, serving individuals and families from all walks of life.’
- Nutritional advice from Catherine Riley with morning juices, smoothies and lunch. ‘Sample uplifting juices and nourishing wholesome soups made in a mindful way just for you’. Cath will be here for you to share her knowledge and thoughts on mindful cooking and the difference it can make to how you eat, what you eat and how nourished it makes you feel.
- One Hour tailored Massage with Josie, ‘Josie Donaldson is a fully qualified clinical aromatherapist, kinesiologist, counsellor, nutritionist and shamanic healer. She is an internationally renowned therapist.”
- Two Breakfast hampers, plus dinner hampers for arrival night and second night.
- And not forgetting some serious me time.